Tuesday, March 11, 2014

EIMC Harbor part 1

Tonight I focused on painting the buildings for the small island first. Once I have everything done for that I will move over to the larger island. I thought that a company meeting hall would be perfect on top of the small island hill. It would give great views and show off the wealth and ingenuity of the EIMC. I then thought that the mountain/hill could be housing sturginium so I place the storage silo on the island. The dock and crane came naturally after that. I also added some vegetation to the small island to give a little bit of an overgrown look. I added the fort to provide some protection for this hidden outpost.

I have a few more buildings to place on the small island, a refinery for the sturginium and small barracks. Both of which still need to be painted. Hope everyone enjoyed the progress update. I will try to update again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Do you have add ons for more cocks that fit the harbor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do and did end up several more docks to the island along with some more industry buildings. I have been slow to upload more pictures recently but will try to get some new ones of this island up. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete