Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Naval Battle Group - Unboxing

Its been a long while since I last made a post on here. I apologize for the long absence. I had some major work and personal life occurrences that made it difficult to post regularly. That all is done now though so I will be making posts a little more frequently. I have since then fallen prey to the awesomeness that is Firestorm Planetfall and have started a blog for that as well called the After Planetfall Codices.

For my first post after returning I wanted to do an unboxing of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Naval Battle Group. I really like these models and like what their play style appears to be. I am also a major fan of the Republique of France who also love to set things on fire though a little less aggressively. These guys should be a lot of fun to play against my brother-in-law's Covenant or my son's Prussians.

Box Exterior.
Overhead view of the Triglav Assault Carrier. I got a little too excited and glue the nose tip onto the carrier before taking the pictures.
Underside of the Triglav Assault Carrier.
Underside view of the Dazbog Pocket Battleship and its turrets.
Overhead view of the Dazbog.
Side/Overhead pic of the Podaga Cruiser/Marowit Gunship hulls.
Underside of the Cruiser/Gunship hulls. Similar to the battleship and carrier I love all of the details crammed onto the bottom of these.
Turrets for the gunships and some eagle wings for the cruisers. There was the normal amount of flashing on the bits but overall excellent details and nothing too difficult to clean off.
Bagiennik frigates, again a lot of good details on these models. I personally really like the propellers on the back of the ships.
Russian SAS tokens. I have always been a fan of these and I am very excited to get them painted up.
All of the acrylic bases for the fleet. I clipped all of the stands shorter so that the skimmer are just above the "water".
I am really excited to get this fleet all painted up and into a game. I like the aesthetic and their statistics. Very much excited to try these guys out.

I will try to be a little more frequent with my posts from here on out. Feel free to check our my other blog as I will posting on there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment