Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ottoman Desert Shield Support Fleet

Lng have I eyed the stunning architecture of the Ottoman fleets. They really convey a sense of a floating city or fortress. I am also a big fan of the bombards and massive broadsides favored by this faction. I have acquired both the naval battle group and the support flotilla. I have also started a little kit-bash project to make an Ottoman airship. This project was heavily inspired by Gouniaf's "When the Ottomans loot a tunguska" post on the Spartan Games forum. 

http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/topic/9702-when-the-ottomans-loot-a-tunguska/

More on the project in another post :)

I haven't yet had a chance to play a game with this fleet but I am looking forward to the new 2.0 alliance stats being posted so that I can.

So far I have only had time to paint a few of my ottoman ships. The paints I used were Vallejo Burnt Cadmium Red for the Hulls. Silver for the gunports, ivory for the superstructure and copper for the domes. 

Kanuni Class Dreadnought

Sinop Class Armored Cruiser

Avci Class Destroyers

No comments:

Post a Comment